Pitney Bowes Letter Folding Machine Review
3001 Summer St
Stamford, CT 06905
There are few companies that can stand up to products by Pitney Bowes. A provider of shipping and mailing solutions, Pitney Bowes was founded in 1920 and employs over 14,000 people. Pitney Bowes is a publicly-traded company trading as NYSE: PBI and its current CFO is Michael Monahan. Originally founded and named after Arthur Pitney, the company now produces revenue in excess of $3.6 billion in annual sales. Learn More About Pitney Bowes.
Best Paper Folding Machines By Pitney Bowes
The below are the top letter folders and enveloping stuffing machines made by Pitney Bowes.
Pitney Bowes Epic™ Paper Folder Review
Speed: 21,000 Per Hour
- Consistent Accuracy
- End to end tracking control
- Up to 14 Feeders
- Formats: Cut Sheet / Continuous Form, Single, Multi-Stream
- Simplified user interface.
- Process complex mail with real-time, integrated, end-to-end tracking, and control.
- Extend system uptime and improve time to repair with a simplified, robust engine design.
- High-yield for complex transactional applications with flexible, high productivity inputs. The Epic is capable of managing variable page count jobs with no speed degradation.
The Pitney Bowes Epic paper inserting offers the best synergy for super fast letter processing. This innovative, multi-format document inserter delivers continuous accuracy with high-integrity results, top-quality service levels and a lower total cost of ownership for complex transactional processing.
Pitney Bowes Relay® 5000 Paper Folding and Mail Inserting Review
Speed: 5,400 Per Hour
- For mid to large mailers
- Increased accuracy and security
- File-based processing
- Mitigate Risks
- Improve Mail-room Production
- Easily Add bar Codes
- Folds, Inserts, and Tracks
- Protects Your Revenue Stream
The Pitney Bowes Relay 5000 mid to high volume folder inserters with file control are designed for medium to large mail jobs to bring you better accuracy and security while increasing the speed of your mailing process. With models that can handle as much as 5,400 envelopes per hour, you can confident that your bills, statements and other personalized mail will be assembled quickly.
Pitney Bowes Relay® 2000 Paper Inserter Review
- Speed: Up to 3,500
Envelopes Per Hour
- Automates mundane tasks, like folding and inserting mail.
- Eliminates manual mistakes associated with assembling your mail.
- Handles multiple fold types, page sizes and outer envelope sizes.
- Fold Options C, Z, Half, Double
- Integrity Options: OMR, 1D, 2D
- # of Feeders: 3 (2 sheet and 1 insert)
- Monthly Capacity: 42,500
- Sheet Feed Paper Sizes: 5″x 5″ to 9″x16”
Snail Mail is still a common and vital way we communicate with our customers. However, as mail volumes have declined, you don’t want to spend valuable employee time than necessary handling billing and mail tasks.
With the Relay paper inserters by Pitney Bowes, low- to mid-volume mailers can easily process mailer jobs faster and more accurately than doing it by hand. You save valuable time while gaining the confidence that your communications are assembled accurately and quickly.