Martin Yale Mark VII Airfeed Paper Folder Reviewed A Top 10 Paper Folding Machine
We’ve reviewed a lot of paper folders in our time and no question the Martin Yale VII paper folder ranks in the top 10 best products. The equipment can push out 35,000 sheets per hour and is almost jam proof. From a top automatic paper folder to a premier rapid automatic letter folder this is a winner and can handle the biggest jobs.
Martin Yale Mark VII Airfeed Paper Folding Machine Review
- Continue Feed System
- Standard Paper Size: 18lb to 92lb bond paper, 68GSM to 100GSM
- Manual paper guide and skew adjustments
- Max Paper Weight 147 g/m / 39# Bond / 80# Index
- Minimum paper size 3.5″ x 4.5″
- Feed Type Friction
- Feed Tray Capacity 350 of 20 lb
- Removable cartridges allow for perf/score
- Handles laser and copy paper
- 7 Pre-Programed Folds
- Power Consumption 115v/120
- Weight 108 pounds
- (WxHxD) 21″ x 15.5″ x 13.2″
The Martin Yale Mark VII Letter Folder is arguably one of the best paper folding machines ever made. It’s great for larger corporate office jobs requiring high volume paper folding needs. It is an industrial strength solution designed for heavy daily usage.
Martin Yale Letter folding machines can be the perfect addition to your busy office for many reasons. If you finds your business dedicating a large amount of time to preparing and folding document then you should automate this tedious task, and these letter folders are indispensable for businesses that do high volume document mailings for marketing campaigns.