Formax FD 6306 Paper Folding Machine Findings Were Impressive
The Formax FD 6306 letter folder is the ideal product to bring speed and efficiency to your office mail-room. The 6306 Series Inserters include 5 models that all combine user-friendly features with high productivity.
Formax FD 6306 Review
- Speeds up to 3,800 sheets/hour
- Fully Automatic Office Inserter with High-Capacity Features
- Duty cycle: 40,000 pieces/month
- High capacity vertical stacker
- Fold Types: C, V, Z, Double Parallel, No Fold
- Accumulate Before Folding: Documents are fold and inserted all together
- Clear 7″ LED color touchscreen control panel
- Cascade Mode
- 50 programmable paper foldking applications
- Energy saving Eco mode
- Seal and non-seal capabilities
- Holds up to 325 sheets
- Short Feed Trays: For feeding BREs and short inserts
- Folds and inserts up to 10 pages in half-fold, up to 8 pages in tri-fold
The FD 6306 paper Inserters combine office user-friendly solutions with high productivity. Five robust models are available to meet the needs of any business size. A wide variety of input configurations include, but are not limited to, a high-capacity document feeder for up to 725 sheets, a high-capacity production paper feeder, standard and special feeders, and short feed trays. Users can store as many as 50 programmable paper inserting jobs for efficient and no hassle set-up and operation.
Easy to load Standard feeders hold up to 325 sheets each. Cascade Mode allows the feeders to be linked together so when one feeder become empty, the next feed will resume the job automatically.
Finished envelopes are held in a High-Capacity Vertical Stacker which, when in operation, puts up to 500 envelopes in neat, sequential order.
Do you own the Formax 6306 Paper Folding Machine? Leave a comment and tell us what you think.
Leave a Reply